Friday, June 23, 2006

katil katil katil

wohoooooooooo... i can't wait to pindah. to move into new OWN room. haa.. i don't want to share any more. trauma siot. the old roomate was SUCK! arghhh.. cannot stand anymore lah.

ok. just have a survey on single bed. yaaa.. aku sudah tahu mana yang aku mau. actually aku tengok kat 2 kedai je. malas nak survey banyak2 kedai. cam buang masa pulak sebab aku nak urgent. erm.. kalau tak ada apa2 esok nak bawak BB pegi tengok. haaaa... 3 hari berturut2 aku tengok katil tuh. semalam, hari nih, besok.. eheheheh

just to update about my career life. the re-structure in Poton ISTD has been done and will effective on middle of July. me myself will be in support team. good. hope this will sharpen (betul ke term nih?) my technical skill, hopefully.

i love my boyfriend. i love mohd najib bin abdul hamid. woooooooo that's a true statement!

No comments: