Dear R*****, after consideration, we regret to inform you that we have to decline the offer of housing loan. Please let us know if we need to write an official declination letter to you.
Please give me 10 reasons why you decline.
A few comments:
- Not a professional reply from a May*bank staff who's nature job to find customer in order to make business.
- No greeting. That's rude for me.
- For me , it is a provocation.
- Other than application form, I do not sign anything yet. The offer letter valid for 2 weeks. Thereafter, it is expired. I don't see any problem if I do not sign within that period.
- Change my perspective towards May*bank service. I can call it lousy.
- If you loose one business, you can offer another business like ASB investment.
Oh, my SMS reply to the officer was like this.
Sorry, I can't make a phone call now. About the reasons why we decline, I'll write officially to you and cc to your management.