Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kalau Iman ada adik

... macam ni kot jadinya. Belek - cuit - angkat - peluk - picit - tepuk. Jangan cubit & 'ultraman'kan sudah. Tapi ada bunyi dia buat 'ultraman'. Action kemain. Husband bagitau suruh perhatikan dia, takut nak men'ultraman'kan anak orang. Haha. Action je lebih, tapi tak ada la berani sangat. LOL



With my niece, latest addition to my mom's grandchildren list, Nureen. Panjang nama dia tapi letak Nureen aje la :p Btw, this is during my sister's wedding last weekend. It explains why I was 'lost' in the Twitter-land. Dan juga tanaman rosak di FB's latest addiction, CityVille. LOL.

On another note, please pray for my husband's and other people safety in Japan. Although he's in Osaka, which is not affected with the huge tsunami last week, but the e.q and tsunami thing worries me.

No comments: