Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quick post

Let's make a quick post. Not in order.
  1. My 3rd lil sister married 2 weeks ago and I owe an entry about that.
  2. Iman & I will be going to Kedah tomorrow. Satu apa pon tak packing lagi. And and... InsyaAllah I'll be visiting my uni, UiTM Arau. Too many old memories. Too many. Waaa... nak nangis. I want to be 18 again.
  3. Bought a new car seat for Iman.
  4. Welcome iPod touch. Double broke.
  5. CSI NY will start its new season on April 4th. Haha. Sempat promote.
  6. Husband will be leaving Himeji and going to Kadoma, Osaka next week, before coming back home. Let's start the countdown. 8 days to go :)
  7. Bought new pants for Iman. Tapi longgar, so, I've to alter it a bit. Camane la nak bagi Iman gemuk sikit.
  8. Did a silly thing today. Went to Subang Parade without the purse. Camane nak bayar parking? Nasib baik ada phone. Call Aishah and she came over to pass me some money. LOL. U saved me! Thanks a million.
  9. I baked 2 types of muffin tonight. And I am exhausted! Completely tired.
  10. This week, we had nasi goreng pattaya for dinner, for 4 days, straight. Nak muntah aku. Tapi nak buat camane, super sedap.

That's all.

3 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

pi la singgah kedai mak aku wafaa...

syuhada said...

bestnya nak p arau.. next time balik kampung nak make a trip there also lah.. hehe

aieesha.salleh said...

hehehe... on post:
#1: Selamat pengantin baru to Surayya (hok ni kan no3?)
#2: Have a safe journey back and forth, jangan lupa reload T&G banyak2
#3: Iman naik tak? snap piccies
#4: It's new ek? hehehe.. berapa ek sekarang? aku suka main angry birds la dalam tu
#5: I can't wait for CSI and Five-O new season
#6: Let's count down :P Aku doakan dia have a safe journey back
#7: Mu alter ke? Kira hok tukar baru tu alter lagi?
#8: Hehehe, hari ni hari mu. esok lusa tak tau bila kot hari aku pulak :) you're most welcome
#9: I've always admire how you can go home and baked, after this crazy 8-5.30 work. Kenot imagine
#10: 4 hari berturut? Hehehe, bakpe tak cuba nasi2 lain dari kedai sama?