- balik kampung for a few days. Last balik kampung was on cuti raya cina, Januari lepas. One of my wish, nak dok kat kampung lama-lama, spend quality time with my
biological family. Read: Biological familyfamily
- buying a new handphone. Saya memerlukan handphone baru. A study is now in progress. Haha ye la tu. Satu benda penting yang kena ada adalah the quality of the pic and video taken using that handphone must be superb. Superb means cantik dan lawa dan juga bagus. Good quality.
- kemas all my majalah masakan. I have a lot of Majalah RASA dan juga beberapa magazine yang berkaitan masakan. I've taken them out from the book shelf. Cuma.. hmm.. belum sempat nak compile. Haha compile tu.. Iyeee.. need new menu for Husband dearest. Kesian, hari-hari aku masak lauk sama. Cuma bezanya sekarang, I cook with Iman in his seater, sambil main whateva mainan aku bagi dia. Tapi dia suka main plastik sebab benda tu ada bunyi. Sometimes, I have to sing to him, panggil-panggil nama dia. Bila dia nangis sebab kebosanan, kena berenti masak, ambik dia dan bawak depan tv. That's what I did now, during my cooking session. Ehhh dah melalut lak ^_^
- to spring cleaning my files and folders on the working notebook and personal external hard disk. I bet, it'd take hoursss to finish it. I know it has been tunggang langgang.
- belikan Iman more socks dan topi. Dan juga selimut. Oh, Iman ada 1 selimut warna pink and it was my selimut when I was baby. Sorry dik, sebab warna pink :P
There's so much I want to do with so little time. I need a good organizer lah. Sigh.
On another hand, taken from Reuters:
PUTRAJAYA: Malaysia has shed 26,000 jobs since the global financial crisis blew up in September and nearly twice as many workers could lose their jobs this year as struggling manufacturers cut output, a senior government official said.
“It (unemployment) is going to be quite long and badly affected,” Sh. Yahya Sh. Mohamed, deputy director of labour in the Human Resources Ministry, told Reuters in an interview.
Malaysia lost 33,000 jobs in 2008, the bulk of them in the last few months as the global crisis suddenly worsened and Asia’s key export markets in the West slipped into recession. Some 40,000 to 50,000 more jobs were expected to be lost this year, Yahya said.
Let's pray for economy to get better. Amin. This makes me reconsidering on Item 2 above.