Btw, lepas 1st shi shi pukul 3pm tadi, Husband pakaikan Iman diaper. I was like hmmmm... aku buka diaper dia, dan pakaikan seluar. He was concerned about Iman akan shi shi kat merata-rata, I told him it's on me. I will clean it. I want to PT Iman. So, let me. I know it's a bit difficult to get father to get involved. It's okay, I'll try to understand.
So Iman, it's on you and Ibu. Okay?
Btw, here's check list for PT. Source: baby center.
- Is coordinated enough to walk, and even run, steadily. -CHECKED
- Urinates a fair amount at one time. - CHECKED
- Has regular, well-formed bowel movements at relatively predictable times. - CHECKED
- Has "dry" periods of at least three or four hours, which shows that his bladder muscles are developed enough to hold urine. -CHECKED
- Can sit down quietly in one position for two to five minutes.
- Can pull his pants up and down. - CHECKED
- Dislikes the feeling of wearing a wet or dirty diaper.
- Shows interest in others' bathroom habits (wants to watch you go to the bathroom or wear underwear). - CHECKED!! lol
- Gives a physical or verbal sign when he's having a bowel movement such as grunting, squatting, or telling you.
- Demonstrates a desire for independence. - CHECKED
- Takes pride in his accomplishments. - CHECKED
- Isn't resistant to learning to use the toilet. - CHECKED
- Is in a generally cooperative stage, not a negative or contrary one. - CHECKED
- Can follow simple instructions, such as "go get the toy." - CHECKED
- Understands the value of putting things where they belong. - CHECKED
- Has words for urine and stool. - CHECKED
- Understands the physical signals that mean he has to go and can tell you before it happens or even hold it until he has time to get to the potty. - CHECKED
Shi shi twice. Ya syuk twice, both coincidentally in toilet masa dia tengah main air lepas the both shi shi. Now, he's sleeping, diaperless. Let's see if he shi shi or not.