Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Takziah

Takziah to Arry and family, for the loss of her beautiful mom on last Sunday. She passed away after more than 2 weeks in deep comma. According to Arry, it's hemorrhagic stroke (pendarahan otak) where a blood vessel bursts inside the brain. Arwah went for a brain tumor removal about 2 months ago, rasanya. Detection on the tumor was so recent and it happened so fast. I am not sure whether the hemorrhagic stroke was due to post operation or not. It's not a suitable time to ask anything now.

Learn that her late mom was the who manage almost everything at home, I was like crying. I lost my father a year ago; I can imagine how she felt. Losing someone that we loved most, is the greatest pain I can ever imagine. The pain is still there. What can I do now is doa every time after solat, recite Al-Quran, visit his grave whenever i was at kampung.

Since I didn't manage to attend the funeral ceremony, I attended the 1st tahlil with Iman. Tonight is the 3rd tahlil and looking forward to attend it, InsyaAllah.

Semoga Allah swt mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya. Amin.

Al-Fatihah.

No comments: